Or maybe you love ice cream so much that you could care less how cold it is as long as that creamy chocolate goodness is going into your mouth.
Non-dairy (and sugar-free!) ice cream is so easy to whip up and so delicious that you might not even crave the yucky calorie-laden plastic tub kind anymore.
Add some raw cacao for a super antioxidant boost and tons of ripe organic berries or fruits. Sprinkle some shredded coconut or chopped nuts on top, get creative. Mix in some probiotics if you want to get really fancy! Drizzle on chocolate syrup for extra chocolatey-chocolatness.
All you need is a food processor with the S-blade attachment. If you have an ice-cream machine just combine all the ingredients and run it through. Even a high-powered blender will do the trick, it might be a bit more liquid but still delicious!
Chocolate Banana Ice-Cream
- 4 bananas, chopped up and frozen for at least 3 hours (it’s easy to do it overnight)
- 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp raw cacao powder or cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp raw honey, agave or other sweetener (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla (optional)
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp agave syrup or raw honey
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tsp virgin coconut oil (optional)